Built by Thomas F. Williams circa 1799-1807 with Virginia Plantation influences from Post Colonial Period. Entrance Hall features front door with elliptical fan light, original plaster molding, wainscoting, a Palladian window at first landing with sweeping stair rail to top floor reflective of one at Monticello. Some admirers see a Federal influence in House. On either side of Hall are dining room and living room. At back of House, originally porch, now large country kitchen with family dining connected to library. Other features are the raised basement extending from one end of the House to other end with heart of pine paneling, brick flooring, exposed beams and a fireplace at each end, bedroom with bathroom and garden room looking out to courtyard. Upstairs, two bedrooms are mirror images in size of living and dining rooms. Master bathroom, probably used as a trunk room divides bedrooms. Top floor converted into bedroom and bath. (6) fireplaces. Brass doorknobs, hinges, locks.