HERE AT THE HUPMAN REAL ESTATE GROUP, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! AND THAT MEANS THAT WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS TO HELP US PROVIDE WORLD CLASS SERVICE!
- Are you a hard worker?
- Do you want to play an important role on a team where your contributions are valued?
- Are you the new team member we can't live without? We have several needs right now:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Click here to find out more about this position)
CLOSING COORDINATOR (Click here to find out more about this position)
CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR (Click here to find out more about this position)
INSIDE SALES AGENT/NEW CLIENT CONCIERGE (Click here to find out more about this position)
BUYER'S AGENT (Click here to find out more about this position)
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT(Click here to find out more about this position)
PART-TIME MARKETING COORDINATOR
- The ideal candidate must be creative, well-organized, a self-starter, personable, enthusiastic and have a clear sense of urgency!
- This position requires: excellent written & verbal communication skills, the ability to work as a team or independently, attention to detail, graphic design capabilities and proficient in design software (adobe photoshop and indesign - will need to provide samples of work with application/resume)**
- Our Listings Specialist prepare clients to sell the largest asset that many of them ever own.
- To be successful as a Listing Specialist, you will need to helpful and a good listener as well as being direct about how to help clients get top dollar for their homes.
- There is no limit on income for a successful Listing Specialist. Motivation and the will to serve clients relentlessly will bring huge opportunities!
To apply for a position on our team, please fill out this form. We look forward to meeting you!
Here's what a few of our team members have to say about working with The Hupman Group:
Anthony: "Having been with The Hupman Group early on, it has been very exciting watching us grow and evolve as a team. We set goals with the mindset of always moving forward and challenge ourselves to continual improvement and raise the level of service and knowledge in the local real estate market that is second to none. For me personally, it has been a true privilege working for a group where individual input is welcomed and appreciated. In my role, I have had the enjoyable opportunity of working with many sellers and help build a level of trust and confidence for them in us and our ability to exceed their expectations in selling their home. All this to say, we come across many people in our line of work and with that comes the opportunity to impact. Likewise, I couldn't be more thankful of everyone I work along side of at The Hupman Group as it's truly a team effort and everyone brings a unique skill set that is an important part of the complete real estate process."
Stacy: "The Hupman Group is an awesome place to work. It's a place where you will learn a wealth of information and gain lots of experience quickly. We aren't just your regular work place, we are a family that takes care of each other. If you enjoy working in a fast pace environment then this is the place to be!"
Tara: "Being a part of The Hupman Group has provided me with tremendous opportunity and support! I have grown in many ways since joining the team. Not only am I motivated by serving and supporting our clients but I am inspired by the way the team loves and supports everyone they come in contact with. The morale is positive and energetic and we consider one another family. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else and am grateful to be part of the #1 team in the Savannah area!"